Tips to lose weight fast
There are different body types to identify. Behind each one of this types there’s a reason beyond genetic of why fat distributes the way it does.
If you are looking to reduce fat from the body, besides a change in your daily habits and exercise, you must understand the root of the problem and understand your body. This can generate a long term result. Check out this tips to lose weight:
- Overweight by food: The more affected zones are the face, neck, back and thorax. This is one of the most commons body types. It is caused by unhealthy habits that has to do with sugars and general food. Keeping a healthy feeding and a healthy way of life should be the perfect way to reduce weight in this case. You could be seeing results by just changing the way you eat and by including a daily 30 minute exercise routine.
- Belly overweight (nervous type): This type of fat is created because of anxiety, stress and depression. The person who have this type body feel an intense desire for sugar during the day time. The most important in this cases is to control anxiety and stress. For this you should look for an outdoor activity that frees you from the worries of your life, at least for a moment.
- Overweight in buttocks: This is the last place where fat remains before getting out of our body. It is associated with women in their teens, in menopause and people with hormonal imbalances. The most important thing to do to lose weight in this case is avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Specific exercises in that area will help together with a proper diet. The best is to do exercise with weight so the muscle can work.
- Overweight byAtherogenic metabolic: People who have this type body have, most of the time, a bloated stomach. Almost all fat accumulates in the abdominal part of the body (waist and upper body). Although it is related to hereditary conditions, it is generally associated to drinking a lot. The way to lose weight in this case is pretty simple in theory: eliminate alcohol from your life and start healthy habits.
- Overweight by circulatory system: This type of fat is related to a bad blood circulation. Many times our irrigation system have a hard time doing his job because of our fat and this can be very bad for health. It is caused by both: genetic or could be also related to states like pregnancy, but in every case it is important to pay attention to blood circulation. The best to fight this kind of overweight is to make exercises like swimming or biking. You should also pay attention to signs like for example the sinking of the skin on the soles of the feet when you apply pressure, because it could be something more serious and in that case you should go see a doctor.
- Overweight by sedentarity: The fat here is related to the lack of physical activities. Most of the fat is in the low section of the upper body and the back. This kind of overweight is most common in men or in people that in the past were active and now they aren’t. The best way to eliminate this kind of fat is to not spend large periods of time without eat. On the contrary, the best thing to do to accelerate metabolism is to eat 6 times a day, in a way that your body stops accumulating fat to use as energy. With this and a bit of cardiovascular exercises you could be responsible of changing your body.
Every body is a world and everyone have different needs according the mental and physical state. Plus, if these descriptions are generals, surely they are going to change for a particular person. This are quick ways to lose weight.